- Due to the fact that prices, product descriptions, and availability can change, I Love Musica does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the product information on this Site. We try our best to remain up to date, however, in some cases the manufacturers can discontinue an item or change a suggested retail price or model of an item without notice to us. In such cases we reserve the right to notify you even after purchase of said item, at such time you will have the option to accept said changes or receive a full refund of your purchase price.
- Some products on our sale page may be limited to stock on hand and are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- All new products, except Special Order Items (see D. for more info.), are sold with the manufacturer's limited warranty. The warranty period changes according to the product and manufacturer. You may request warranty information on any product by contacting email@example.com.
- Our Special Order Items include all clothing and instruments made in Mexico especially for I Love Musica. They are made to order and non-returnable.
- All returns must be issued a RETURN AUTHORIZATION before being sent back to I Love Musica. Return notification must be made within 3 days after shipment is first received. All returns for credit or refund must be made within 14 days of original purchase. Product must be in original packaging, complete with all components including the warranty card and owner's manual and show no sign of wear or abuse to insure that the product is in100% resellable condition in order to receive credit. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges. Please be sure product is sufficiently packed inside exterior box to avoid shipping damage.
- Defective goods will be repaired or exchanged as warranted. A detailed description of the defect is required on all returned items.
- I Love Musica is not responsible for damages which occur during shipping. Refuse shipment if the package looks damaged or dented; however, if merchandise has already been received, contact I Love Musica immediately through our contact page on the web and you will be given further instructions at that time on returning the damaged item. A claim will be reported by us with the manufacturer and a replacement will be sent once the claim is processed.
- A physical address must be provided for all shipments. I Love Musica is not responsible for lost packages.
- In case of discrepancies, I Love Musica must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
- Any item found defective after 7 days may be returned at your expense for repair or credit at I Love Musica's discretion.
- I Love Musica will honor all manufacturer warranties directly if reported within 7 days. Exceptions include mouthblown instruments and electronics which must be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- All returns on our children's outfits will be subject to a 15 dollar re-stocking fee. I Love Musica does not pay for the shipping costs to return the outfit.